Sunday, February 22, 2009

so little time!

You know you have a lot of projects on the go when you stumble across one you completely forgot about! While tidying up my project corner this morning, I came across this ... 

These are Bacchus Socks  by Alice Bell from Interweave Knits, Fall 2008. Now that they've resurfaced, I remember that I was completely smitten with them this fall and started them in October or November 2008. At that time I was working on cardigans for Maliyah and Aris, the vogue wrap for myself, and was still entertaining insane notions that I could also knit Christmas Gifts (I couldn't and didn't!).

I'm glad I found these. I just finished Cookie A.'s monkey socks and was debating the wisdom of starting yet another project when I already have 3 on needles (nordic mittens, fingerless mittens, and a Gaughan cardigan) and know of 2 more that need to get started in the next little while (shawls for Jennifer and I for her wedding). 

Now I'm saved. I don't need to start a new pair of socks because I've already got some on the go! Whew.  ;-)

No comments: